Wednesday, February 4, 2009

modern art makes me want to rock out

woke up late yesterday
got all ready for work
read a nietzsche quote from ms. sofia that made me realize that home probably isn't that great anyway and i'll realize it soon
its amazing how philosophy just calms me down. its simplicity owns me.
i should appreciate what i am living and love every minute
so thats what i'm going to do
got to work
lots of bitch meetings
zvi is a douche
talked about not working in the office anymore
phone calls all night
got PAID
talked to TRISH at the bus stop. i fucking love her
great bus ride home
i think people listen to us talk and are terrified
walked to the sub kuch
dead, decapitated rat in the street
perfect addition to my disgusting/uncomfortable 'i like ugly things' series that i thought up
treat myself to a jameson on the rocks
sang and talked with eitan and eliel and sagi
arm wrestling
i lose
repeatedly
my arms are sore
both of them
called gammy, maayan dragged me to her apt
we hang out and talk
in bed
gisela tells me to write something with photos for the IA blog i'll do tomorrow
i go back to the sub kuch and we hang out a little more before catching a cab home
alice has a new boyfriend
we walk the rest of the way home
get into bed and talk about butt sex
go to sleep

today:
were going to wake up early for the flea marker, but didn't
got ready for work again
i call the photo studio, doesnt need anyone, but i should call around
dylan sends me a link to sam cooke 'what a wonderful world' and makes me smile and dance
anthony gambino sends me a message and will always be associated with otis redding in my mind
took a cool photo on the sheruit
took the train and read one of my favorite tc boyle stories with al
got to work, was better today
really silly
making people laugh by humping the air
i feel great
we eat weird pizza
i talk to dad about faxed materials
al gets sick and has to run to the bathroom
we leave work and she pukes on the way
ANDYS COMING
we get on the bus and listen to music
i realize that i feel really free and that i can be funny and stupid and i dont care
because i'll never see most of these people again
i really enjoyed the feeling of making someone uncomfortable
that makes me happy
we happen to run into one of the new ISC kids, mark
he's really funy
we gossip about the new group and talk about new thigns
really funny
we drop off at the house, and its a little weird
i like the kid
walk back to the apartment
miss imanuel
have been reading things
getting ready for bed
tomorrow, we don't work but have VISA things to take care of
i'm supposed to take photos at a kibbutz for one of the programs, so thats cool
and show the new group the tv station, cool guy will be there
fuck my sleeping patterns are terrible

love,

sally

No comments: