Wednesday, August 20, 2008

back in the saddle again

not much to report. got lost briefly on the way to the market. took some photos (will edit and post soon). bought some fresh food for cooking eggplant parmesean and pasta for alli tonight or tomorrow. it is soooooo fucking hot. i got tired so i jumped in a sherut taxi, only to have the driver stop 1 minute later after i realized that i passed my stop. shit. i pick up alli from the airport in an hour and a half, from which we will come to the house where we'll be living since it's ready. my guitar and the rest of my clothes are there. so sweet. i can cook dinner there. also, i finished editing some photos from LA, the rest of which are on my flickr:

Photobucket

Photobucket

www.flickr.com/photos/blackmarketfunnelcakes

2 comments:

him said...

Okay, I just now finally read all this. So, when is a good time to visit?

Anton Seim said...

I went jogging this morning where that first photo was taken.