Wednesday, August 20, 2008

good day sunshine

my frist morning in ramla, and i feel hot. like super hot. sweaty. 'cham' means hot. i use that word a lot. anyway, last night naama told me of her travels and i got me the itch. she spent 4 months traveling around china, laos, burma, and thailand. and i think i may do something similar once i finish my program. who knows? i'm just going to envision myself with a lot of money and see what happens. in the meantime, i'm going to the wednesday market, which apparently is HUGE here. and very colorful. and the owners will try to cheat me. but i will be too clever for them. "i'm a volunteer', i'll say, "and if you give me a good price, i'll bring allllllllllllllll my chaverim to you". i'm in like flint baby.

ok, off now. more later.


love,

sally

No comments: